- The Intricate Lacy Lightness Of Edwardian And Belle Epoque Jewelry
- A Turquoise, Diamond, Platinum and Gold Combination Bangle And Brooch
- Cartier’s Tutti Frutti Jewelry Has A Long History
- An Art Deco Platinum, Diamond and Ruby Dress Ring c.1940
- de GRISOGONO Love On The Rocks Collection At Cannes 2017
This White And Grey Pearl Multicolour Gem-Set Bracelet Has Wow Factor
Offered by Luise Gioielli Srl via 1stdibs, this bracelet is not for the faint-hearted. In 18K yellow gold and silver it’s composed of two horn shapes, covered in flower motifs set with rubies, diamonds and emeralds and bordered by channel-set square-cut sapphires. Spilling out of the horns is a profusion of white and grey pearls and to add a festive touch, springy little twists of gold are interspersed with the pearls!
Further detail including price can be obtained from 1stdibs where a link to the dealer can also be found.